• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Paperwork

SlimJim Z71

LawnSite Senior Member
GOOD GOD! After plowing this morning, I came home to get all the bills in order and get 'em mailed out. WHAT A MESS! I'm using Quickbooks right now, which is working great so far, but I need to learn more of the features.

Just out of curiosity, what are you guys using? Is there a program out there better for our line of work? Thanks again!

-Tim

Dusty

LawnSite Member
I am a low tech guy when it comes to this. A sales pad with your name and address is quick and easy. Use the 3 part carbon type and you can keep it in your cab with you. Easy to make notes as to start & finish time and any other details you want the customer to know, like how many times you plowed the lot and the time you did it. I use a numbered book and never have to worry about loosing a page.

John Allin

LawnSite Bronze Member
There is a previous thread that outlines this in great detail. If you do a search, you should be able to get to it. Not sure what the thread was called though....

Mark Oomkes

LawnSite Fanatic
CLIP. My eyes are more blurry from looking at the computer the last three days than from getting 2-3 hours sleep and the rest of the day plowing.

Alan

Quickbooks user here and I'm looking at "Blizzard Buster" as well. Only problem is that the two can;t communicate so I will end up using one for billing and then getting the money into the system with the other.

Mark Oomkes

LawnSite Fanatic
CLIP does link with Quickbooks.

jimsmowin

LawnSite Member
I'M USING QUICK BOOKS PRO. LOOKED AT SNOW BUSTER AND LAWN MONKEY, DECIDED ON QUICK CLIP.