Parents won't listen!

DJ Contracting

LawnSite Senior Member
In your profile it says your 20 and been in the business for six years
1. If your 20 than why is your mom driving you around?
2. If you been in the business for six years where did your money go.
3. I think you need to come clean.

huh

LawnSite Senior Member
DJ Contracting said:
In your profile it says your 20 and been in the business for six years
1. If your 20 than why is your mom driving you around?
2. If you been in the business for six years where did your money go.
3. I think you need to come clean.
this thread was from 2000....six years ago....so he was probably 14 when it started :laugh: :laugh: :confused: :dizzy: :waving: :walking: :laugh: :dancing: :usflag:

DJ Contracting

LawnSite Senior Member
My Bad sorry guys, gees I feel stupid. :hammerhead:

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
It would be a different story if you had earned the money and your parents took it away from you and now you needed help... I would gladly assist you in convincing your parents to let you decide what to do with it, if after all, it being your money we were speaking of.

However, I suspect the problem here is that you need your parents to fork over the investment, and I am not about to meddle in a third parties financial affairs, not to mention that the older we get, the more 'beggars immunity' we develop.

So go earn the cash, save it, and when you have enough, buy whatever you want.
I can almost guarantee they won't stop you, and if they try, you know as well as I do that they can't.

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
Scag48 said:
plymouth-you hit the nail right on the head. My mom wants to help me she just doesn't want me to buy anything. Dad doesn't want to finanace me. Thats fine, but if I have all the money I just put into the bank, I'd have a blower right now. Dad is screwing me both ways. No finance and no money.
Ohhh, well in that case you need to stop putting money in someone else's account, that much is a lesson to be remembered as I have learned that even parents can and will do it to you. Now if the account is in your name and your name only, nobody can say or do squat to you.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Ah,...I think he has a truck now....don't think he's really cuttin' grass anymore, though. I think he went more toward the landscaping end of things if I remember correctly.

Sandgropher

LawnSite Senior Member
Am i reading this correctly ?? has top sites fallen hook line and sinker for a six year old thread ??:rolleyes: :hammerhead:

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
LOL Now that I read back on it, it does look like it, doesn't it?? :)