1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

parts on line

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Jun 30, 2001.

1. u guys need to check outwww.medartengine.com :blob3:

they have silver streak parts and are a Kohler dealer
    let me know what you think

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

LAWNGODFATHER,:cool:
    I have been getting parts from medart for a couple years,they have good prices, and the quality seems to be pretty good also. I am interested in getting a split boom trimmer, with the hedge trimmer attachment, but hesitating because don`t know about the name of equiptment. The trimer company is Maruyama, anyone have this equiptment.

3. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

LAWNGODFATHER,:cool:
    I have been getting parts from medart for a couple years,they have good prices, and the quality seems to be pretty good also. I am interested in getting a split boom trimmer, with the hedge trimmer attachment, but hesitating because don`t know about the name of equiptment. The trimer company is Maruyama, anyone have experience with this equiptment?

4. AVRECON

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

I've been running Maruyama equipment for around 7 yrs. And I love it. Although I wish it was a little more heavy duty than it is. I have 2 MC-260's with trimmer,edger and hedge trimmer attachments.

5. xyz1945

xyz1945 LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

How do you order from them? It looks like you need to be a dealer or well established business to be able to order from them.

6. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one Maryama trimmer and it does alright. It is not as balanced as an Echo nor does it feal as powerful, but its only 22cc.