Paver Sealer...Surebond?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by rbarker, Nov 17, 2004.

  1. rbarker

    rbarker LawnSite Member
    Messages: 1

    I have recently (about 3 months ago) completed a paver project, and I wanted to look into a sealer for the pavers. I have heard of a product called Surebond, but do not know too much about it. Is anyone familiar with this or a similar product?

  2. AGLA

    AGLA LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,778

    Surebond is used to insure a good bond between materials being mortared together. It looks like Elmer's glue and you coat surfaces such as stone or concrete with before applying mortar to that surface. It sticks to the stone and the mortar sticks to it better than it might to the surface of the stone without the Surebond.

Share This Page