1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

    Dismiss Notice

Pay Up Front?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by StarCity, Feb 29, 2000.

  1. southside

    southside LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 790

    About 95% of our customers are sent a 7 day<br>invoice straight after the job the other<br>5% are sent a 7 day invoice at the end of the<br>month.After 60 days they go straight to our<br>debt collectors.
     

Share This Page