Pclc 2012

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Started regular mowing this week. Sort of... got 5 lawns done in two days, was rained out yesterday and most of today. Here is some pics I took today.

The mowing rig:

One of my favorite lawns:

All loaded up, waiting for the the rain to move on:

Wish my shop was about 10 or 15' longer so I wouldn't have to unhook everyday and keep the truck outside... Actually I'd rather have a shop elsewhere to keep the work truck, trailers, equipment, fertilizer, etc so my girlfriend and I could keep our vehicles in the garage here at home.

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
Looks good Eric, hope you have a good season this year man. I'm still waiting on the rain to pass me by here. Gives me a good excuse to hang out with the girlfriend though I suppose.

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
Triton badge on the front fender sir...

teamgreendude

LawnSite Senior Member
Austin I hope you and Eric are having better luck than i am, I've got 5 more people to treat for pre emergent and another 3 for spot seeding then another 35+ people to mow. This weather is starting to kill me.

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
Austin I hope you and Eric are having better luck than i am, I've got 5 more people to treat for pre emergent and another 3 for spot seeding then another 35+ people to mow. This weather is starting to kill me.
Man I tell ya, right now I'm way the hell behind. I haven't even got to start cutting ornamental grasses down yet, and now this rain has my truck sitting.

knox gsl

LawnSite Fanatic
Love your truck. Does it dump is the question?
Posted via Mobile Device