1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Peoples area.

Discussion in 'Site Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by MowDaddy, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Andrew H

Andrew H LawnSite Gold Member

Ya, I’d probably lie if I was from Pittsburgh...

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Ha! Proud to be from Pittsburgh...being from Michigan, well that would be tough to admit :waving:

3. TrainingWheels

TrainingWheels LawnSite Silver Member

Ha Come on......It's not that bad we got Nugent, Segear and winter only last 9 months! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BR,

~TW

4. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

how about geographical area?

southeast, northeast, midsouth, midnorth, northwest, southwest, hawaii, canada, etc.

hort101 likes this.
  5. Charles

Charles Moderator, Friend, Angel

Really is a good idea to let everyone know at least the region you are in when asking questions. State would be even better. I don't think requiring it would help, seeing how it could be faked. Nobody is going through and verify everybody's location, I don't think. You have the choice of not helping if there is not enough info

6. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

It's annoying as heck but Charles is correct. Can we get an ignore button then. :laugh::laugh: Could show up on the post like "like" does.

7. Charles

Charles Moderator, Friend, Angel

There is an ignore button. Just doesn't show up anywhere that your are ignoring someone

8. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

I know you can ignore a person. I was referring an individual post and I wasn't being serious.

Doc8406, Cam15, Walker56 and 2 others like this.
  9. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

My competition would be shocked to find out that I have thoughts.

10. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok, this is the support forum and is meant for questions, suggestions and site support, so no need to take it off course, etc.

thanks