1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Perma green carrier

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by indyturf, Nov 14, 2009.

1. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

A must if you have a pg!! I have even carried my wb aerator and slit seeder on it.. I recently started working out of a box truck and wont be needing the carrier. (it was recently painted green) for sale $400

carrier.jpg

2. Exterior Concepts

Exterior Concepts LawnSite Member

Can you ship this?

3. indyturf

from Indy

If you set up I will put it on a skid and ship it. I have a fed ex terminal very close to me in Brownsburg IN.

4. Exterior Concepts

Exterior Concepts LawnSite Member

I would be happy to pay to have this shipped,but since you said the FedEx was near you could you check on shipping I wouldn't know where to start calling or anything.
    Thanks

5. indyturf

from Indy

shipping would be $241. you might be able to find something cheaper online? my zip is 46112

6. orgcrsh

orgcrsh LawnSite Member

What are the dimensions of this? Do you have a number that I could call. I am in the Indy area and if this is wide enough I am interested in it. I need something 50" wide.

7. indyturf

from Indy

the width is 38 inches but their are no sides so it can carry things that are a little wider. you can find my number on the back of my truck in the picture!

8. indyturf

from Indy

still available!!:waving:

9. orgcrsh

orgcrsh LawnSite Member

I had a buddy who wanted to buy this from you. I am sure he is still interested. He said you never contacted him after he called you.

His email is kris@premierlawnandtree.com

10. indyturf

from Indy

ok. I know who your talkin about.. I left a couple messages on his work voice :confused:mail??