1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

permagreen centri hopper

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by touhey33, Jan 9, 2013.

1. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

I need a new hopper on my permagreen centri any ideas on which one I can get to put on it?

2. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

Ok let me ask this. I have an older but in good shape prize lawn big foot spreader, would I be able to use the hopper from that with some hopefully minor fabrication and make that work?

3. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I had one a few years back that I put a Magnum hopper on. But you could probably find a Spiker hopper that would work on their website.

4. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

The hopper...just drill new holes for the mounting bolts...might work. However, how did you plan to operate the on-off lever? You would need to build a bracket and devise a pivot point with pivot rod and cotter pin. Spreader adjustment might be out of sight behind tank. You would need to find a way to exactly line up the spinner and to anchor it in the lower bearing underneath the hopper. Yet allow the agitation wire to spin.