1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Permagreen rack prices

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by CNYScapes, Mar 3, 2006.

1. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Lesco wants like $900 for the permagreen rack. Has anyone heard of a better price on these?

2. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

Purchased our rack last year for 800.00, after getting it, i could have built it cheaper. Had a fabricator estimate it at 475.00 including materials, stainless.

3. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

4. sclawndr

sclawndr LawnSite Senior Member

Take your $900 and get a landscape trailer - it'll be a lot more useful. The PG rack needs a class 4 receiver and a 3/4 ton truck. And if you ever get rid of the PG, you've got a useless rack.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

If you sell the PG, you sell the rack with it. Personally, I like the ones we build. They are TWICE as nise as these OR the PG racks. They are also built 3 times better. I'll post some pics when I get the chance. We even put a little "gatelift" on them so you just flick it with your toe, and it comes right up to you.

6. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a used one i will sell cheap

7. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Rabbit, how much? and how much to ship? My zip is 13041

8. jackelope68

jackelope68 LawnSite Member

Rabbit, i am interested in the permagreen rack, I am unable to Pm you, I live near you and can pick it up. Could you e-mail me with details such as how much you want for it and what shape it is in
    Thanks
    Dan
    jackelope@fuse.net
    513-922-3883

9. firedude26

firedude26 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mich

I bought a nice 5x8 trailer for mine it can hold machine and fert. i was gonna make a rack but this seems more economical. 775 for trailer