1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Permagreen Rechargable Sprayer for Lesco Push Spreaders

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Mr Efficiency, May 24, 2017.

1. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member

I posted the other day about this Permagreen recharable Sprayer on a kinda of on topic forum but wanted to start one just for this Permagreen Rechargable Sprayer. I ordered one of the Rechargable spray units from Permagreen and it came fast last week.

It is 2.5 gallon 1/4 Gal/1,000 rechargable sparyer that is easy to install, 4 clamps attached to tank and hold on to the lip of the spreader and then you remove 3 screws on the gear box and attach the sprayer nozzle bracket and attach wires and hoses to the Spreader frame.
    Came with a new Spreader cover and has a spray wand. It has a push button on off, press down and hold button and pump is on. Great for spot spraying also.

I played around with it spraying one tank water, it works great. Will definitely save time doing areas Only Once I have no access to with the Triumphs.
    I didn't know till today you can order them from Site One Supply Locations also.
    Few picts of it. IMG_20170521_101311411.jpg

IMG_20170521_101623330.jpg
    One quick pass on hot paver area to show the low volume low drift spray width.
    IMG_20170521_102425620.jpg

Water was evaporating quick on hot pavers so went over area a few times to show Sprayer width better with just water.
    IMG_20170521_102444367.jpg

A Breakthru Agiator in the hopper.:weightlifter:
    IMG_20170521_101407772.jpg

2. Scott's Lawn Maintenance

Scott's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

3. Mr Efficiency

$647.00 + shipping from Permagreen

4. David1970

David1970 LawnSite Member
    Male, from Midwest

I know this is an old thread but I am considering getting these for employees on granular rounds so they can spot spray when needed or blanket spray new clients...
    How does it hold up to all day use?
    Can a technician handle a full load of fert and liquid without unreasonably over exerting himself?
    Is it top heavy? How is stability on hills?

Mr Efficiency likes this.
  5. Sean Far-View

Sean Far-View LawnSite Member

I don't know about this one specifically, but I have a similar drop in spray tank from Gregson-Clark. It works great in my ride on spreader, but I don't like it for the walk behind. It holds 9 gallons of water, which is no joke to push up a hill at a consistent speed.

6. Mr Efficiency

I have had mine and used it for over a year.
    It does work good, holds 2.5 gal and sprays .25 gal / 1,000 sqft.
    It isn't too top heavy on hills but can be on the one side if a very steep slope with little material in the hopper and tank full.
    Since it does sit down in the hopper it doesn't add much weight since it takes up a little space where materials would be.
    It is definitely a time saver.

7. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

I had the older model from back in the day where the tank was on the front. Worked great. I am sure this one is outstanding.