permagreen trump rack

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by BrandonV, Nov 9, 2018 at 8:53 PM.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

we finally got a rack for our new permagreen. I like it a lot. had to get a drop hitch for our f350 since it's a custom bed but everything worked out.

truck - 1 (1).jpg

2. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

You trust that much weight on a hitch mount ?

3. BrandonV

Ours isn’t a hitch mount. It’s frabricated into the back of the truck. Regardless we were skeptical of the hitch but have been keeping a close eye on it. So far so good. If I ever see a problem with it I’ll let y’all know. I figured they know what they’re doing.

4. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

Gotcha. Is that a guinea hen in that pic ? I ask because about 30 years ago i worked on a golf course in Charlotte that had a wild tom turkey who lived in the woods with 2 guinea hens who were his flock. (i guess) You would only see them a couple of times a year. And when you did spot them, they ran away fast. But those hens followed that turkey wherever he went.

truck - 1 (1).jpg

5. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

Looks awesome... you had been using a trailer up to this point? I've been thinking about an exmark unit so I could put it on a rack... use my Intermediate for my big places, let it rest a bit

6. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

Brother I have well over 150k miles with a B and B rack with a class 4 hitch. You have nothing to worry about. Why do you think B and B are in business. They wouldn’t be f it wasn’t safe.

PKLIP likes this.
  7. BrandonV

‘Tis. We keep them around for bugs and hilarity.

8. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

I use a toro on a B and B. Works great

9. BrandonV

Trailer or one of the landscape trucks.

10. BrandonV

That 360 trailer people have one you could probably use for both.