Personal Property Tax Return

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by TNLC owners, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. TNLC owners

    TNLC owners LawnSite Member
    Messages: 41

    I have recently obtained a service vendor's license here in ohio. I am now wondering if I need to file a personal property tax return. I think it's form 920. I was wondering if anyone else in Ohio has had to do this or if I'm just getting excited. I just do lawn mowing and landscape maintenance, so I don't have any inventory or anything like that. Thanks for the help!

Share This Page