• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Pesticide business insurance for Michigan companies

tlg

LawnSite Senior Member
After 10 years with the same insurance company it's time to make a change. Anybody in Michigan have a company they can refer??

XCEL Lawn

LawnSite Member
I have used an agent in East Lansing for the past 12 years or so.. Super happy!!! My agent Tom Mc Carthy constantly looks for a better deal for our company. As or right now i use Auto Owners. They have been the cheapest for the past few years, although we have a very clean exp mod. Give RMTC Agency a call and see what they might be able to do for you. 517-351-3000 ask for Tom. and say chris sent u. hope it works! completly satified over here!!!

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Dude...you can go about one of two ways. you can spend time, shop around, and then call my gal at my agency. OR,...you could just call her and save yourself a whole bunch of time AND money. She blew my old company out of the water, I don't know how they do it, but they do. They have full policy, and beat everyone's price. There have been more than a dozen guys on this site alone who have PM'd me to thank me for the referral, saying the same thing about price. I can't think of who all they are right now, but I do know that Mike (TScape is one). Patty, my insurance gal now knows Lawnsite all too well. She covers guys from all over the state, and is very easy to work with for convenience. Potter & Roose 810-767-8596. Good luck with it, and let us know how it turns out. :)

OP
tlg

tlg

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks for the referrals. I will check them out. We have to cut some cost .... insurance seemed like a good place to start. I should have done this years ago. Thanks again. TLG