Pesticide/Herbicide license??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by The Wife, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. The Wife

    The Wife LawnSite Member
    Messages: 1

    My husband is applying for a job that requires a Pesticide/Herbicide license. We live in Washington state and I was wondering who you would contact in order to obtain one of these?
  2. Birdjr

    Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj
    Messages: 451

    ur best bet is to contact the states dep offices
  3. Wells

    Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT
    Messages: 0

    Washington State Department of Agriculture.
    Try this link:

Share This Page