I am currently going to the VA hospital to get a battery of tests to check my health. I know of some tree and shrub guys who are no longer amongst us that sprayed in the 80s and 90s. This season sprayed merit talstar and mestrione low volume. I started tasting some of the pesticides when I low volumed them. I then Started using a respirator. But I am thinking that the damage is done. I am now getting s0res on the top of my mouth. My face feels like it's super warm and feels like sandpaper to the touch. So if I make it out of this ok this season I will never spray insecticides. Only apply dry. When I spray mestrione I will use a respirator. I am posting this so everyone takes it seriously to use proper PPE. If anyone has experiences or knows of anyone who had problems please post. It is good for us to know.