1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

pesticide licence

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scottlawns, Mar 7, 2000.

1. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

i just picked up my books the A and E manuals to study to get my licence,it sure looks like a lot of reading....any tips on the test??

2. Millertime34

Millertime34 LawnSite Member

I have been trying to find out where to get the books and how much they cost. Can you point me in the right direction. Up north in Walker again.<p>----------<br>Bryan..Heartland Lawn Care<br>heartlandlawn@hotmail.com

3. Cannonturf

Cannonturf LawnSite Member

If your in Minnesota? To get manuals you can get them from Minnesota extension service<br>612-625-8215<br>And as far as the test.Most of it is common sense.One thing to know is how to do is formula's.It's been many years since I have taken it and i know there has been some changes.They told us at the recertification class a couple of weeks ago about 30% fail the first time.So it really pays to study hard.<br>Good Luck!

4. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

thanks cannon....you in cannon falls?i take my test next week and it sure dont look easy

5. slagerlawncare

slagerlawncare LawnSite Member

i just took it today..i'm in wisconsin.<br>my biggest tips...read the manual. no how to read labels ...and cheat :) <br>just kiddin...<br>good luck!!!

6. valhalla

valhalla LawnSite Member

scottlawns what location are you going to,to take the test? <p>----------<br>Valhalla lawn and pool<br>

7. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

from what i understand i can only take it in ST. Paul on plato ave....i had a appt this tues but i cancelled it...next week i will take it.

8. Cannonturf

Cannonturf LawnSite Member

Scottslawn,<br>Yes i'm in Cannon Falls.I moved here from Brooklyn Park last summer.Worked for big company in the cities.Going on my ownfinally after 16 years.<br>Hey good luck on the test.<br>P.S It pays to study hard