• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Pesticide yard stakes (markers)

grassroots lawn

LawnSite Member
Does anyone know where I can order the plastic pesticide stakes that hold the warnings/business name after you treat? I am located in southeastern PA and need a vendor/source to rely on.

thanks

indyturf

LawnSite Bronze Member
check out blackburn.com we have ordered flags from them for years. they can custom make them for you with your co. name, phone # and logo. at a resonable cost and it will look much more professional than making your own. there is a guy in my town that makes his own with a marker flag and a sharpie! I personally think it looks tacky! and he's only saving a couple cents per flag. I look at my posting flags as part of my advertising! image is everthing....

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
There is another co. called RND signs, too. They have a decent site. I've dealt with them before, but I have to tell you,...I've heard nothing but good about Blackburn. Several people on here have used them. If you did a search, you would see the praise.