• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Phazer info

bucknut

LawnSite Member
When will the Pazer be available at dealers and what will the retail be for the 48"? I am strongly considering purchasing the Lazer CT 48". Should I wait and buy the Phazer. What are the advantages/disadvantages?
 

brucec32

LawnSite Platinum Member
Location
Atlanta, GA
When are Phazers going to be available to buy? I heard late spring mentioned somewhere, which is unfortunately too late for me.
 

mulcahy mowing

LawnSite Senior Member
Location
ma
yes spring. The ct is for home owners so i would try to stay away from it. the phazer comes in a 44" and it sould go for $5,300 i think thats what he said
 

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Location
ct
They might not be available this spring.
John
 

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
I just spoke with the Phazer Product Manager and he said "the end user will see it March 1st"
Thanks, Brian
 

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Location
ct
eXmark said:
I just spoke with the Phazer Product Manager and he said "the end user will see it March 1st"
Thanks, Brian

Brian
Why was it pulled from the 06 Program???? I was very interested in the mower.
John
 

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
It will be available March 1, 2006. I hope this still fits your purchase time frame.
Thanks
Brian
 

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Location
ct
eXmark said:
It will be available March 1, 2006. I hope this still fits your purchase time frame.
Thanks
Brian

We will see. Thank You.
John
 

brucec32

LawnSite Platinum Member
Location
Atlanta, GA
A couple of more Phazer questions:

1. Will the new phazer decks be able to use the standard side bagger system used on other decks?

2. Is the 44" Deck the same one used on the lazer hp in the past?
 

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
brucec32 said:
A couple of more Phazer questions:

1. Will the new phazer decks be able to use the standard side bagger system used on other decks?

2. Is the 44" Deck the same one used on the lazer hp in the past?
Good morning Bruce32,

The 44" Phazer can use the standard side bagger system, but the 34" with its newly designed deck will require a new bagger system.

Yes, the 44" deck is the same deck shell as the Lazer HP, but it has different mounting locations.

Thanks
Brian
 
Top