1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Phone Ringing Off The Hook

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jbell113, Aug 16, 2005.

1. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

PHONE RINGING OFF THE HOOK

I guess its the heat down here but I have been getting signed contracts for 1 year service and quite a bit. I was curious to know how many of you get contracts this time of year? At this rate I will be full time very soon.

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Gee, it must me nice. (sigh) wishing phone was ringing. I have been getting a LOT of one time because of the heat but thats about it. I messed around Saturday and liked to have gotten to hot doing several one timers. Was 104 here and I knew better.

3. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

Could be the new upstart lawn guys aren't enjoying the weather and are backing out. I've picked up 5 in the last couple weeks.

4. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

You may be on to something I have picked up nearly a dozzen this month and I have no idea why either.

5. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

Picked up 2 today, picked up 3 last week. Picked up 4 onetime clean ups and installs in the two weeks.

The trend is full service.

6. mad_wrestler

mad_wrestler LawnSite Senior Member

Same here, seems like people are really wanting the contracts right now. In the beginning of Spring, I couldn't get a contract to save my life. Hope it keeps up. What do ya'll put in your contracts. I used one off of here and modified it a little. I will try to post it.

Attached Files:

7. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

mine is very similar. nice company name