1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

pic of my new purchase today

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kturf, Mar 10, 2005.

1. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

Sure like the way it runs

Keiths pic 139.jpg

2. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice piece......Congrats!

How much did it set you back?

3. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

hay thats just like mine!
    I gotta go check the garage. :p

4. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

I think i got a pretty good deal it was 6544.00 checked around and the best deal i could find anywhere was7200.00 from another dealer locally. I even told him if he would match or come close i would buy from him he told me to leave and said i would never get one for that price but i did bought from a dealer 15mins away

5. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

ya, you got a good deal. i think mine was 7200, but i would have to check reciept to be sure. I love mine. great machine

6. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

The only thing is mine is a 2005 with out the ROPs or seat belt but i look at other machines and thought i would get the ROPs caught on low hanging trees have you found a stripe kit for your

7. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like a great deal.

8. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I paid around 7200 for my 2004 757 with 60" deck last year.

I just don't understand why so many guys on here buy the ztracks with a 54" deck. You lose most of your trimability with the 54" deck. Must be a personal preference but that 6" really makes a difference when trimming up close to objects. I'm not knocking anyone there still great machines just curious is all.

9. cooksjr537

cooksjr537 LawnSite Member

hey kturf nice piece of equipment you got there. show us some pictures of how good it cuts when you get to it.

10. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

hey kturf go back to the other dealer with the mower and throw it in his face that he lost a sale for being a jerk, also show him the invoice that you got it for a grand less only 15 mins down the road . let him know he needs to do his homework b4 opening his mouth next time. I love doing this when people act like that to me. just for the principal of it. !!!!!!