1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

pic of truck and trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Steeley, Jan 13, 2005.

1. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

i agree with EMC you could get there faster with a Ford plus it wouldnt sag as mentioned as well. Did you get the trailer new or used? If new why orange., for the noticablility (is this a word???) or other reasons. i like the truck and trailer combo you have there very noticable and good presentation.

2. Steeley

Steeley LawnSite Member
    from Maine

The lettering on the trailer was $800, why I chose Orange was because I like it as a color and you cant miss me going down the road, it is a eye cather, I was thinking of getting penske yellow that would also been a huge eye cather but Im glad I went with oarange, the GMC in the pic hauls the trailer with no problems I could even put a broke down ford in the trailer and still haul it, yes the trailer was brand new last year, and to choose yellow or orange it is $300 more. Thanks for all compliments

3. kubotazd21

kubotazd21 LawnSite Member

Just make sure you still have the GMC for backup, so when the Ford transmission blows apart, you wont have to ride your mowers from house to house.. :)

4. BrianK10

BrianK10 LawnSite Senior Member
    from usa

Great looking setup you have there.

Brian

5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Looks real nice I like the art work on the doors of the truck.

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Awsome RIG! Im Jealous!

7. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

VERY nice looking rig!

Can't tell for sure, but in the first pic it looks like it has a plow hitch. If so, what kind of plow? And do you have a pic of the front, i'm curious how you trimmed the lower valence.

6.0L or 8.1L?

8. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Primo truck, saweet. :cool2:

9. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

Stick with the GMC...screw the Fords :rolleyes:

I too am jealous of the trailer...especially the orange. Looks real nice man.

10. LawnMowerBoy48

LawnMowerBoy48 LawnSite Member

Steeley does your trailer have barn doors or a drop down door in the rear?