1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Pick up my new Toro z-Master

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mark, Jun 1, 2000.

1. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Well i dmoed the dane, exmark, and the toro z-master. They all are great mowers, but i chose the toro, with the donaldson air filter, and hydro seat.Personally i thought the toro had the best cut, and that stamped deck is just fine with me, I don't plan on bush-hoging just cutting lawns. I going to keep my scag for backup,plus i have 2 walkbehinds also,I see no problem with the mule-belt system the older deers used them and my buddy didn't change out untill 1700hrs. Just wanted to let the guys i e=mailed about there danes my decision.<p>----------<br>Mark's Mowing Service<br>

2. dhicks

dhicks Member

You will love the Toro Z. I have a Z255 and it does a great job. FYI, there is a striping kit available for the Toro. You may not need it but I had to try the striping kit and I'm glad that I did. I use the Toro on my own lawn and I even pick-up a new customer when they drove by asking how did I do that and would I consider doing thier lawn. &quot;Thanks Eric&quot; <p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com

3. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I hope the new machine works well for you.<br>Let us know how it goes.<p>Karl<br>

4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

god decision! i have the 255 with 62inch deck also. i cant ask for more.... its the superior mower all the way around.