• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Picked up my nused truck today....

Smalltimer1

LawnSite Bronze Member
I know exactly where you got it from--I'm suprised the guys at Extreme 4x4 Center there in Havelock didn't get to it before you did.

It's a nice'n though. Hope it works well for you.

OP
Green Pastures

Green Pastures

LawnSite Silver Member
It's my first diesel and I've only had it since Wednesday but I'll never buy a gas truck again, that's for sure.

After demoing the diesel Toro mower today I'll probably never buy a gas mower again either...... ;)

South Florida Lawns

LawnSite Platinum Member
Your gonna use that for a work truck? Thats one heck of a ride. I had an 05' ford and blew up the powerstroke in town. What a bummer, but I fixed it good by going with a CHEVY.

Smalltimer1

LawnSite Bronze Member
South Florida Lawns said:
Your gonna use that for a work truck? Thats one heck of a ride. I had an 05' ford and blew up the powerstroke in town. What a bummer, but I fixed it good by going with a CHEVY.
Man, you're asking for MORE trouble! ;)

FIRESCOOBY

LawnSite Bronze Member
South Florida Lawns said:
What do you mean by "blew up"? You can't "blow up" a Powerstroke the "conventional way" because the motor will shut down before you lose oil pressure. The new strokes are known for injector problems, but so are the Duramax's, and not just the 2001's.