Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you first off for taking time to look at this post. I am new to the business this year. We currently handle about 20 lawns. Most of them bi-weekly. I have tried several different types of flyer's and haven't really had much luck. I would love to see some samples of flyer's that you guys that have been doing this successfully have used. Please help!

·
Registered
249 Posts
prodesignfx said:
Thank you first off for taking time to look at this post. I am new to the business this year. We currently handle about 20 lawns. Most of them bi-weekly. I have tried several different types of flyer's and haven't really had much luck. I would love to see some samples of flyer's that you guys that have been doing this successfully have used. Please help!
Have you tried the local paper? That got me started and from them I got referrals and now turn down work cause I want to stay solo.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
If you are fishing with a pole, a little luck doesn't hurt. But if you are fishing with a net and are dragging the whole lake, you don't really need luck.

Make a decent flyer - Gopher has some good templates - and send out a minimum of 10,000. Now you don't need luck anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.