• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Pics as I promiced!!!

N&CLandscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
The Trailer, truck and most of the other equipment

P1010463.jpg

P1010464.jpg

P1010465.jpg

P1010466.jpg

P1010467.jpg

OP
N

N&CLandscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
more pics and one of the CBS Heli over my house

P1010469.jpg

P1010470.jpg

P1010471.jpg

Jake's Lawn Service

LawnSite Member
Nice! The racks looks good. You will grow out of that trailer REAL quick though.
Jake

AL Inc

LawnSite Bronze Member
Looks good N&C..reminds me of the first set up my friend and I had. I was 15 and he was 17 and just got his license. Only difference is that you have nicer equipment, most of our stuff was old...that was back when we had a Bunton line trimmer and back pack blower. We had an '82 Toyota pick-up, and a homemade trailer we made out of a motorcycle trailer, some angle iron, and some plywood. Ahhh, those were the days:laugh:

C. MOORE LAWNS

LawnSite Member
Nice setup...may I ask how or where you go to school for landscaping when you aren't even old enough to be done with high school? If I were still 16, I woulda liked going to landscaping school over high school any day!

RedMax Man

LawnSite Platinum Member
Looks good. Like them signs on the bed of your truck. Why don't you have commercial plates?

mike33087

LawnSite Member
just thinking the same thing.... dont come through my town with those cause im sure they will stop you. they got me 4 years ago using someone elses truck setup like that.... you know that you can get commercial plates and still have personal insurance on it right? its called a section 32 or something, basically means u use it for business but the business doesnt own it.

OP
N

N&CLandscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks guys....I dont have anywhere to park my truck if it was a commercial licence plate. We have three other cars. and we cant park commercial vehicles on the street (which sucks) I acully took the sides off after I took the pics too. Thanks for all the compliments guys!!! :) I go to Minuteman High school for landscaping by the way :)

C. MOORE LAWNS

LawnSite Member
That's pretty sweet, I didn't know you could pick a major in high school now cuz I'm in college for landscape design. I had to get all my other crap outta the way in high school

mkwl

LawnSite Bronze Member
Looks pretty good!:)