Pics from DLS inc.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Landscraper1, Nov 13, 2013.

1. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

pretty impresive yard. Do you sell mulch from your yard or is that all for you guys to use.

2. OP
    OP
    Landscraper1

Landscraper1 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Southeastern Ma.

Leaf loaders mounted on trucks.

3. OP
    OP
    Landscraper1

All for us. Makes it convenient and efficient, for us to have everything we need at the yard.

4. TTS

TTS LawnSite Senior Member

You leave the leaf loaders on all year then?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. OP
    OP
    Landscraper1

Take them off just for plowing.

6. TTS

TTS LawnSite Senior Member

Assuming their mounted on the tailgate any issues with the trailers hitting them on a tight turn or are they up high enough. I like your setup just not sure if it would be the most effective for me
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. OP
    OP
    Landscraper1

I have made a swing away, that the loader is attached to. It's mounted right in the middle of tailgate. No way a trailer can hit it. Even if he jack knifed the trailer.

It set up as a one man operation. Remove one pin, swing the loader to the passenger side, hook up to 2 eye rings, and dump.

8. cli99

cli99 LawnSite Member

Very nice equipment!! Love the new crew cab Chevy on the first page and all the rest of the trucks!!! Just wondering how long you keep trucks and mowers? Is it based on years or mileage or hours for mowers. Not trying to hijack you thread, but for you and the readers check out http://www.meangreenproducts.com/ and http://coreoutdoorpower.com/. These guys make commercial lithium ion mowers and cordless hand tools that run of batteries for professionals in mind. For a size company you are this would really cut fuel costs for you. I could only imagine how expensive that is. Plus its a way to get more businesses because people will get attracted to the eco friendly part! Plus they make less noise and don't pollute! Have a good day!

9. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

People do not care about "Eco friendly". It's a salesman gimmick.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. cli99

cli99 LawnSite Member

Well i like it!!! I don't see whats wrong with it? Mowers are the number one polluter. People like it. Why have a gas guy that there mowers smell from fumes and are very loud. The "Zero Emission" Guys don't pollute and smell, noise it reduced and the homeowner or commercial company gets charged the same. It Just makes sense. I don't see why you wouldn't want to save money and make more customers?!? Sorry landscaper1, now i am hijacking!