Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Well Larry, when i got married at a four star resort and then spent my honeymoon in Nassau, Bahamas(ten days last year) I did not think of you, either. What is this, some sort of pissing contest?? Is this a my @#$% is bigger than yours contest??

Well, I have been here for a while and have read all your posts and I think you are an anal retentive four star general in the S.O.B. army. But then, someone like you would probably take that as a compliment. I wish you luck in whatever you do, but really, that personality(or lack thereof) could use a bit of polish.

Lake,
Your last post is funny to me. If you'll read the thread, it was you who started the pissing contest with Larry by peeing his name in the sand. :) Then you act offended about him responding to your comment (and I must say I thought his response was quite reserved from his stone like personality, I was certainly expecting much worse) I agree with your assessment of his personality, but I do find it quite entertaining, so it doesn't bother me. Keep leading those troops General Stone!!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Lake Gas wrote:

>Well Larry, when i got married at a four star resort and then spent my honeymoon in Nassau, Bahamas(ten days last year)...

I hope you have fond memories of that trip that you and your first cousin can cherish forever.

[Edited by lawrence stone on 09-29-2000 at 08:02 PM]

That was good Lawrence. Couldn't think off anything better. Just goes to show how nieve you are. Why won't you show your puss on this site so everyone can get a good laugh. You claim people as being "scrubs".

Well, you devolped your own forum calling yourself larry flint (great idle of yours i would assume)and had nothing good to say about lawnsite.com and the owner. Now you want to sell your services here.(hmmmmmmm) Who else are you gonna bash (me). I saw pics of your equipment and You have alot to be desired. Anybody that uses a small walkbehind (belt driven none the less)with a sulky has to be a "scrub". I would love to meet you at any of the lawn conferences just to have quick gentlemanly conversation.

I am gonna say that your advice is good at times and value your opinions but just not your attitude.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.