I spent 2 days last week in the worst dust imaginable, and I was still getting dust inside, not on myself, but on the ventilation fan control box, which made me believe that I have a "hole" somewhere. This is what it looked like after 2 days, the filter on top of the fan has been removed, they are washable, so it was drying at the time of the pics: I noticed that there was a 1/4" gap between the corners of the cab and the box frame, the rubber gasket wasn't even making proper contact inside the corner and I could easily stick my little finger under the seals between the cab and box frame. There was also dust/water that sat beside the cup holder and beside the seat mount platform: I popped the cab up and bought some self adhesive foam tape, 1" x 3/16" and layed it down and doubled it up, peeling the plastic off the top to bond the two layers together better: I went under the cab mount, it wasn't making enough contact with the foam on top of the box frame: The corner was also dealt with as well as the frame sill plates, all around the front and the other side: The only problem, all that extra foam under the existing factory weather stripping makes it harder to get the threads started on the bolts that hold the cab down, so I had to use a carpenter's clamp to push it down and then an air ratchet to suck everything down. It's tighter than a dolphin's arse now, but time and water will tell. I have to admit, this cab is way better sealed than Bobcat's, the only spot where the dust accumulated was around the ventilation control box, in the Bobcat's, it's everywhere!