Pics of a 135 degree wall angle?

xtreem3d

LawnSite Senior Member
does anyone have any pics of an obtuse angle like a 135 that they have done in a wall ? i can only get the seams to stagger by about 1-maybe 2 inches at that intersection. this is similar to the one i'm on now
http://www.allanblock.com/retainingwalls/Installation/Landscape/design/designcurvescorner.aspx

It sounds like that way is OK but i don't like it and i'm afraid if i extend/ overhang the blocks (like you would in a tie wall) the seam won't look right..hoping to see a pic...can't find a thing on the net
Steve

OP
xtreem3d

xtreem3d

LawnSite Senior Member
The wall follows the contour of a concrete catch basin then turns left and runs parallel to a walk. They want the wall tight against the basin to help contain excess run off during down pours. Basically to contain the water and force it to hit the drain.
Steve

OP
xtreem3d

xtreem3d

LawnSite Senior Member
Sorry i should have made clear this is an inside 135 degree corner....so your pic is the correct angle but i need to see the back side.
Steve
BTW ..that looks nice

Lite4

LawnSite Gold Member
Wow Rusk, I'm impressed! Is that Techo? I have never been able to chip back my edges to an angle without the inside color looking goofy and not matching the face. Nice job.