1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

pics of curbing

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Trim Creations, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Trim Creations

Trim Creations LawnSite Member
    from Ks

your thoughts

zoo 026.jpg

2. Lombardi

Lombardi LawnSite Senior Member

I think it looks too plain. They should have spent a few more dollars to have it colored and stenciled.

3. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

no, they should have spent a few bucks on having their mud pit turned into a lawn.

4. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not real fond of that concrete edging. I think its done by the "lil bubba machine" and has lie 4 different curbing styles to choose from. I prefer something more natural looking.

5. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I agree w/turfdude to commercial looking for me I like the natural look myself !

Joe

6. bill--bls

bill--bls LawnSite Member

Looks good to me, I like the mow curb style better myself. We sell and install curbing with all of our jobs, at $4.00 a ft. it money in the bank. Landscape propperly around it and right up to it it look great.

7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

How does that curb edging handle frost and cold winters? I would think that it would heave here in the north.

8. Lombardi

Here is a couple of pics of curbing we used in the back yard around a new pool. It blends in a little more due to all of the other hardscape installed.

hyer after 2.jpg

9. Lombardi

Oops. Here are the ones showing the curbing.

hyer after grass 3.jpg

10. Lombardi

Pic #2 of curbing. Customer chose teh option of coloring and stenciling.

hyer after grass 2.jpg