1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TheLawnBarber, Jul 26, 2006.

1. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i like the small trailer for efficiency, but do you really need three trimmers with you?

3. TheLawnBarber

One is a slit boom that I have the trimmer and the edger, might as well have the trimmer attach. When I run out of line all I have to do is grab a different trimmer instead of waisting 4-5 minutes to put new line in. I'm only 16 and I'm ubsesed ( how ever you spell that ) with equipment. Pretty much almost every dollar I make I reinvest back into my buisness.

4. TheLawnBarber

In the toolbox I have I have a Echo Es-230 which right now in the middle of the season is a blower right now instead of vaccum. Plus numerous repair tools etc.

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Now that is a FULLY LOADED trailer! Looks good. How many accounts do you have?

6. TheLawnBarber

After I bought that Metro I've decided to get a larger trailer even that trailer is doing fine for now. I have 50 residentail accounts and one commercial which was really my first lawn.

7. nt1

nt1 LawnSite Senior Member

I have never seen a grass collection box like that on a 21" mower.

Did the mower come equiped like that?

8. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Man! You have some money invested in grass collection systems!
    By the way, post me a closeup pic of your blower holder without the blower. Facing the unit. I think you may have the original unit and they've since come out with one a lot stronger. I had a problem with mine and they replaced it for free in about 3 days. Anyway, I can tell by looking at the front of the unit without the blower.

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like you are going to need a bigger trailer soon.

10. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Is that a accelerator bagger on the 21 honda? Looks nice anyway.