• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Pics of Lastec Articulator 61"A

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
most interesting. what is the msrp?

MBDiagMan

LawnSite Senior Member
Great pics and great looking machine, but I don't understand the articulation from the pictures. Could you explain it?

Thanks,
Doc

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
but the deck articulate, like a gang of mowers, reducing scalping. on bumpy yards, and ones with hills, I think it will be a great improvement.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Mr White
Can you see a Center wheel mark like on a one wheel sulky on cool season grasses.

John

MBDiagMan

LawnSite Senior Member
When I first saw that there was an articulated mower, I imagined that it would be hinged like an articulated locomotive. It appears that it articulates along it's fore/aft axis. Is that correct? If so does each rear wheel mount to the same side frame as it's front counterpart?

Thanks,
Doc

TLS

LawnSite Fanatic
Need Video's, more pictures, and specs.

I would find it very difficult to mow w/o a trim side.

Can you explain the foot pedals? What are they used for?

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
I believe you can control the mower with your feet or your hands. I don't know how you would do reverse with your feet though.

a video would be great.

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
The deck is reverse oriented... like turning your deck around on your machine.

Then each cutting chamber is able to articulate... following the outside casters.