1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my grass and truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by EagleLandscape, Mar 8, 2004.

1. mole

mole LawnSite Member

looks like a 21"

2. GreenTurf

GreenTurf LawnSite Member
    from NJ

thats what I thought, a 21" mower. Why have a $30,000 truck and a $200 mower? Can't figure it out

3. TCL&L

TCL&L LawnSite Member

Gotta agree......You need larger mowers, FAT lines make the yards look excelent. The 21" looks like a homeowner cut it;) Get a commercial mower ( at least 42" ) and make a big difference. Your lawn does look clean, and better than neighbors :D

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Twins

Good eyes I always look for green grass even in the winter and didn't notice it.

5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

With a Toro 21" Suzuki 5.5 2 cycle. The ones they stopped making. I've got 3 of em, getting a 36" later this summer when stuff picks up. Don't have many yards that a 36 would fit into the backyard though. I can knock on residentials in no-time with these mowers though and I'm doing just fine.:-D

Heh, and its a $42,000 truck:-D

6. PCLL

PCLL LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I see you never cut the crepes back, and I also saw where you neglected some weeds along the curb.

7. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Blah blah blah... Never EVER do that to crepe murtles. You know how ugly that make the seed heads look after a few seasons. You can "top" shrubs and bushes like that, but you never want to do anything drastic like that to a tree. I just prune em down in the spring/fall.