Lawn Care Forum banner

Pics of recent landscape job

4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  AL Inc 
#1 ·
Since I learned how to post pics, here is one of a job we did this year. Property was under 1/4 acre. We did retaining walls, all brick work, and planting. Pool and deck were subbed out.

Water Water resources Plant Sky Property

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you, Rex. I like the Pisa 2 also. Job was a real learning experience! The clients were nice to work for and were thrilled with the finished product.

Plant Building Property Window Road surface

#8 ·
Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it. Rich's Lawn Care, that job was about four months long, on and off. We started April 29 and wrapped it up on Labor Day weekend. Lots of delays with the weather, pool contractors and carpenters. After the pool was in, there was no access to the backyard with a skid steer, so much of the work was with wheelbarrows. Like I said, it was a learning experience! Mike

#12 ·
Green, Yes the circle is centered to deck stairs, although it is hard to tell in the pictures. That does look a bit like the intercoastal, it is down on the south shore, Nassau County. It would be pretty nice to walk out your backdoor and have that view, wouldn't it?!:D Mike

#15 ·
Homer- If I had to guess, I would say that homes in that area are pushing 1M. Crazy, I know, on about 1/4 acre. But I have to say, the clients were some of the nicest, most down to earth people I have ever worked for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.