1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of the Home Office

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tiedeman, Mar 27, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I thought that I would share some pics of the home office on here

The first pic is showing an overview of the setup. Man I need some more desk space

Hpim0221-1.jpg

2. tiedeman

from earth

here is a shot of my bulletin board and some pics on the wall. I plan on adding some more pictures of the wall here probably this week

Hpim0220-1.jpg

3. tiedeman

from earth

this is my last picture. I need to get some more storage space or shelving unit. This is most of my paper supplies, and the last 3 years of tax information

Hpim0222-1.jpg

4. tiedeman

from earth

heck I just noticed that my cat is underneath the desk. I was trying to figure out,"what the heck is that?"

5. tiedeman

from earth

what I didn't show was my filing cabinet and all in one print/fax/copier/scan in the left corner.

6. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Here's mine. I need to dust. LOL Old farm house and 15 dogs = hard to keep it clean all the time. I just built the selve and it gives me a lot more room.
    The printer on the far left is a dedicated check printer. The one on the right is a color fax machine and I use it for copying. The one in the middle is my utility one. Every one wants to know why I have three printers well I got a new one each time I got a new computer and they work so why not. LOL
    Wirer less keyboard fits in the draw when I need more desk top space. I keep my old files in another room in a cabinet. Out of the way but easy to get if I need them.

Office.jpg

7. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

A clean office is the sign of a corrupt mind....HAHAHA.......I wish mone was that neat....

8. woodycrest

woodycrest LawnSite Senior Member

lead arrows,

nice desk you got there... :)

desk.jpg

9. tiedeman

from earth

leadarrows, looks like you could wax that floor

both of those are nice setups though

10. woodycrest

woodycrest LawnSite Senior Member