·
Registered
765 Posts
looks like you kind of over did it on the cones, nice trailor though

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I almost got hit like that last week, I had a cone on the hood, one beside the trailer and one behind it. Some woman comes speeding around the corner because she misses her turn, mind you I was parked there for 25 minutes before she came there.:angry: :angry: She then waves @ me with one finger and speeds away. :mad:

Nope NO broom I got done with that like 6 years ago. ;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Originally posted by BSDeality
was that picture recent? there ain't any leaves on the trees.
They REALLY haven't had any rain. He did leaf removal last week when they ALL fell due to the drought.

So in the same amount of time Flex-deck mowed that turf that didn't need to be mowed and would actually be getting additionally stressed from the mowing, (right?) ---in the same amount of time LawnCare3 put out his armada of cones...:D :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
Well, let's see I'll bid your property at $60 for mowing, trimming, and clean-up plus $15 for shielding it with cones... :)

lawncare3 IF that is a dangerous area that warrants 50 cones, try taking one of them and placing it about 50-100 ft away from your rig to WARN them about it in time to SLOW down rather than trying to swarm the rig itself. i.e. place one around the blind corner, and then one closer and then one at the trailer. And that's only if a clear parking is not available. Space them out a little to let them be more effective.

And then see if you can train one to operate a trimmer... :blob3:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.