• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Pictures of my workshop/garage here in Michigan

DLONGLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
I always see everyone on this site showing off their garage and equpiment and it made me think, while my parents are away for the weekend to go skiing, i am going to make a couple trips to Home depot and construct some shelves.......3 days later and 7 trips to home depot got me to build a whole garage full of shelving, lighting, and wiring up the WAZZOOOO. Here are some pictures of my garage. I really want to make a winch lift out of 4"x4" wood so i can lift my exmark up to change the blades, but i makes me nervous getting under the big boy. here are some pictures:dancing:

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

OP
D

DLONGLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
The first 3 pictures are of shelving and things that i build, the 4th picture is the cabnet were i put my oil, grass seed, paint, and all sorts of chemicals to there's no sparks flying in the garage. The 5th picture is my screw up flooring it out of my garage with my Massey Ferguson GC2310 Tractor withthe 23hp diesel, front bucked, and back hoe. Hope you guys enjoy. I will post some pic's of my truck when i get it back on tuesday.

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

OP
D

DLONGLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
First pic is the garage again, second is my cab lights(smoked recon) installed, 3rd picture is my truck getting lifted (half of it is lifted already, with the flares installed ,

IMG_6394.jpg

cab light.jpg

Unnamed.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

OP
D

DLONGLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
I know you all love pictures so here are some action shops of me at my cottage mowing. 1st pic- right after a baseball tournment in Port Huron(blue water classic) then we went straight to my cottage in lexington to mow the lawn and have fun on the boat, first thing i did when we got there was get out of car and start mowing the 2 acres of grass. 3rd picture is the next weekend with my girlfriend mowing in the hot summer sun.lol. She just came along for the ride. 4th pic is at my cottage when we were connecting to city water this fall. The retards in the backhoe dug into our power and it cost them 3000 dollars to fix. The whole engine in the backhoe was shorted out and blown and it took them a week to come back and finish. 5th picture is last spring when my uncle and me did the landscaping at my cottage. The view is fanaominal and its prob my favorite place in the world. The hill is SOOO MUCH FUN TO MOW(completely sarcastic) its good that my grandpa before he passed carved the paths out but still is a bit*c to mow.

Hope you guys enjoy

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

OP
D

DLONGLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
the 5th picture didnt upload and the 3rd picture is 3 years ago with all my cousins in the back of the 1979 john deere i restored by my self 3 years ago. It was an awesome project for a long winter.

OP
D

DLONGLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
1st pic- my first trailer that started it all it was a 5'x10' strap on from tractor supply co.

2nd pic- the massey ferguson

3rd pic- the view of lake huron from my cottage

4th pic- two fall's ago, going to work before i had my license(walked around the hood with my mower back pack blower and a trimmer in between the gas tank and the handles

5th pic- my hobby in the winter, i made the sledding ramp and the constructed a snow maker out of galvanized plumbing parts and custom nozzles. The mist coming out is 6 cfm at 100 psi and 3.7 gpm power washer mixing together inside the snow maker. It made the winter fun for my lil brother and his friends and the neighborhood boys to call come over and play

IMG00071.jpg

IMG00090.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

n1248120407_30051368_2951.jpg

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice man same with the girl haha.

SIWEL

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks good but I think your sig is messed up. you have a really long trailer... 81 feet

SIWEL

LawnSite Senior Member
well maybe he plans to be legit on that date... but I don't think the trailer is 16' long and 81'long