Pictures of the Walker Super B

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Quality Cuts PLS, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

I got to demo it today. 27HP Kohler, manual clutch, 60" side discharge deck w/belt driven spindles, 24-9.50 tires, will cost about $8600.00. Only 100 made in the first run.

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

2. Quality Cuts PLS

3. Quality Cuts PLS

4. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

looks nice when did they come out with those, keep us posted on the cut quality and how it runs

5. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

looks nice when did they come out with those, keep us posted on the cut quality and how it runs

6. DSTC

DSTC LawnSite Member

drool.......

7. Quality Cuts PLS

8. Quality Cuts PLS

9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I could think of 6 different ways to power that deck. WTF were/are they thinking?

10. Quality Cuts PLS

They were just released to the reps two weeks ago. I cut two weeks of growth at about 2 3/4" - 3" in one pass with no loading of the engine or deck.
    It cut as well as my Exmark Lazer Z. It's really nice, fast too, about 10 mph.
    Lots of ground clearance. The are considering a mulch kit for it. For right now their waiting on feedback from the first batch before going into production, so that any changes can be made. Also for now it is available with this specific deck. The deck is very compact for a 60". It also has a foot lift for the deck height, and can be tilted like the others. It's using the Hydro Gear ZT-2800 drives w/filters. The 27 Kohler also has a canister air filter. I am seriously considering one.