1. Site Upgrade Planned for Next Week!

LawnSite community,

As you know, we continually look for ways to enhance your experience on LawnSite and always try to make the site better, with more enhanced features and capabilities, and improved navigation so you can easily find the information that you’re looking for. So, the time has come for another software/site upgrade to a newer version of our platform. Once the upgrade is complete, we’re planning on making additional changes that will significantly improve upon your experience on LawnSite.

The upgrade is planned for early next week, with additional features being rolled out in the weeks and months ahead. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Dismiss Notice

Piece of junk Kohler

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MLS, Jul 6, 2000.

1. tru cut

tru cut LawnSite Member

check the gas cap vent to make it is breathing. i had a snowblower have the same problems turned out to be the vent in the cap <p>----------<br>Todd <br>

2. DLC

DLC LawnSite Member

I HAD ALMOST SAME PROBLEM AND IF YOUR BATTERY GETS BELOW 9 VOLTS WHILE ITS RUNNING IT WILL SHUT OFF. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT A FRIEND TOLD ME THIS AND I CHANGED BATTERY AND ITS RUNNING FINE

3. OP
    OP
    MLS

MLS LawnSite Member

Eric you indeed a genius. It turns out that it was indeed the ignition switch. Robbed one off an old yazoo in the fence row and wa-la no more problems. I guess it goes to show that I should always check the simple things first.

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

MLS, glad I could help you. It wasn't even my brand of mower. :) Put some electrical grease on the connectors to prevent them from corroding up and that helps a lot. It makes me feel good to help guys out in a jam. <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

5. fdew

fdew LawnSite Member

You have a old yazoo in the fence row? Sounds like fun. Where do you live? What other old stuff is sitting unused out there?<br>No, not to make money, just to play with.<p>Frank