• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Pine Needle Prices

JohnnyRocker

LawnSite Senior Member
So, it seems every place that sells pine needles have different amounts in each bale. I get so many calls from customers asking "how much per bale?"
So how do you deal with this question? Thanks!!

WiseCutLandscapingLLC

LawnSite Member
I charge 7.00 to 7.25 per a bale for long leaf. Depending on the amount I have someone else spread them for 5.25 a bale.
Tim

WiseCutLandscapingLLC

LawnSite Member
no 7.00 to 7.25 per a bale. (price includes pine needles and and spreading) the price vary depends on how much I can get the bales for.
If I am spreading 50+ bales I just pay somebody 5.25 a bale to spread them. I make 2dollars a bale...
was that clearier?
Tim

WiseCutLandscapingLLC

LawnSite Member
well I am up in Harrisburg/Concord. Its cool I am ready for spring!! lol... what area of Charlotte do you service?

OP
J

JohnnyRocker

LawnSite Senior Member
I service South Charlotte and Matthews mostly. I got pretty excited at first when I heard you were doing pine needles for $12+ per bale! I was going to move to Concord!! :laugh:

WiseCutLandscapingLLC

LawnSite Member
lol... Its hard sometimes for people to pay 7.25.... But must pay it no problem though...

WiseCutLandscapingLLC

LawnSite Member
ya i dont do south charlotte.. or matthews... send me a pm with some of your info and ill do the same...

you ever do any advertising with moneysaver... i thought about it... just dont wana drive that far...