Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,506 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Would one have to have a pink truck to pull the mower? I cannot remember who, but some college football team painted the visiting locker room pink because it would relas the opposing team. Maybe the pink mower would relax the PITA customers.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
This one ? :p

I think i remember them saying it was "a lot" , more than most any other zero turns... now if she came with it then id surely cough up the dough lol.

·
Banned
7,474 Posts
This one ? :p

I think i remember them saying it was "a lot" , more than most any other zero turns... now if she came with it then id surely cough up the dough lol.
You couldn't afford it if she came with it. LOL

New company name, "Pinky's mowing" a few of those pink mowers then hire a few hot chicks in bikinis and you'd make millions. LOL

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
What an ugly mower.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Great marketing idea!! Think of it. If you are of the criminal element and desire to steal a commercial mower, would you like one of those pretty red or orange ones to blend in or try to get noticed with a pink one?:laugh::laugh::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Buy a mower, deter a thief!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.