1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Pinnacle Lighting

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Bad Influence, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Bad Influence

Bad Influence LawnSite Member

Has anyone heard or used a brand called Pinnale. Decent or junk?

Thanks.:usflag:

2. hobbes88

hobbes88 LawnSite Member

Hi,

I was looking at these guys too. They are on E-Bay and sell via AtlasSupplyOnline. My guess is Atlas and Pinnacle are one and the same. As far as manufacturing goes, I find it hard to believe that these guys make their own lights as they claim. What makes me suspicious is that they do not post a real physical address on their site. Only a phone number (unlisted) and an E-mail address. Any business like this I am suspicious off.

Best, Mike.

3. silvermaxd

silvermaxd LawnSite Member

anybody buy anything from these guys? These pinnacle lights Junk?

4. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks like UCP (ubiquitous chinese products) to me. You can find these same fixtures from a wide variety of importers/distributors.

5. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I tried 20 of these pinnacle puck lights on a friends deck project I did for free a couple years back. I replaced one socket a few months ago, and all the rest still work fine, but they are powdercoated aluminum, kinda cheap in general and the o-rings are very thin and kinda cheap. but the puck lights were smaller, probably 3 inches, to fit 3.5 inch treated posts, rather than the larger 4 inch brass ones I use that are harder to place without overlap. while I would say the quality is better than Lowe's or Home Depot, nearly every thing else out there is better. I would not use them for a paying customer.