• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

pizza delivery

cjcland

LawnSite Senior Member
i just got a job at night delivering pizzas its not much money (10-15/hr) i use my wifes small car but the reason i bring this up here is i put a bussiness card with the coupons the put on the box every time i delivery a pizza to a home, i have the other 4 drivers doing the same thing out we usually have about 15 deliveries in a five hour period(10 out of the five are middle to upper class homes) thats 50 homes a night that gets one of my cards through there front door, im thinking this might work out pretty good plus the extra income dosnt hurt<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

D

David R Hartzog

You little devil good job.<br>Now go to answer my qustion on the best equiment...thxs DRH

Keith

LawnSite Platinum Member
Smash and rattle gun! Two new terms I can use to confuse the hell out of people....Thanks Karl :)<p>Let me try. &quot; I am going to the junk yard tomorrow to see if they got in any new smash. I need to get one of those cordless rattle guns to break the bolts loose.&quot; :)

DMC300

LawnSite Senior Member
MAN,HOW CAN YOU GET DONE MOWIING ALL DAY,SERVICING YOUR EQUIP. AND THEN STILL HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO GOTO ANOTHER JOB?YOU THE MAN,HEY DO YOU DELIVER TO KENANSVILLE?<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

southside

LawnSite Senior Member
Keith, Over here they're not called junkyards they're called wreckers yards.<br>As opposed to wreckers in the States which<br>are tow trucks here.Don't worry,some of the <br>terminology you guys use really spins me out.<p><br>Karl<br>

Charles

Moderator, Friend, Angel
Ya how do u have that kinda energy after work? I barely have enough energy to get to the fridge and get me a beer lol. Too pizza delivery is a little dangerous around here. Just had one man get robbed the other day.