1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Pj, anyone need some advice

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by amcmac, Nov 14, 2007.

1. amcmac

amcmac LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

I have around 3/4 acre to 1 acre to mow. I am planning on getting the 42" MFT in the spring. I would get the 36" MFT, but l like having a few extra inches of deck sticking out for trimming purposes. I found a guy selling a 2006 44" Fastrak with the 18hp Honda and a mulch kit for $3600. I will be the first to admit that this mower is probably more than I need. I do like the option of being able to tow and add accessories like a snow blade to it. I am only considering the Fastrak cause can it cheaper than what a new MFT will cost in the spring. Please chime in with advice, recommendations, etc. Thank you.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thats a pretty nice price on the 44" unit, I would be calling him ASAP before someone else buys it.

3. Diamondjim

Diamondjim LawnSite Member

That's the same unit I have and I mow a lot less than that. I wouldn't sell mine that cheap!! I have been very happy with mine. JB

4. MOHUSTLER

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

AMCMAC, I might know of a good deal on another mower close to that. Let me know if your interested.

5. amcmac

amcmac LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Definitely interested. What do you got?

6. amcmac

amcmac LawnSite Member
    from Kansas