• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

plantlibrary

Danimal

LawnSite Member
I'm trying to find a sight with pics of all types of plants. I would like to show some of my future customers plants I use in their landscape plan. I tried a search and didnt find anything on it maybe I used the wrong words? I also tried plantopia before got on the sight and requested info on their program never got anything back from them and now when I try to access their sight it says I need a pass word. If anyone could help me out I would be very greatful thanks.

Jb3NH

LawnSite Member
Theres no all inclusive software out there, just hasn't yet been done. However, the best out there for the time bein, would be as Lombardi said, Horticopia.

D Felix

LawnSite Bronze Member
Ohio State has a large collection of plant pictures too, though I can't remember what the site URL is. Do a search on "Ohio state University plant library" and see what comes up...

Dan

GeeVee

LawnSite Senior Member
Build your own with a dig camera and your puter....

then you have a purpose built plant library and don't need to sort through a million other plants that wont work in your zone to begin with.

crawdad

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by D Felix
Ohio State has a large collection of plant pictures too, though I can't remember what the site URL is. Do a search on "Ohio state University plant library" and see what comes up...

Dan
http://hcs.osu.edu/pocketgardener/