1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

plastic hydro cooling fan

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by gw2304, Jun 6, 2008.

1. gw2304

gw2304 LawnSite Member
    from kansas

Howdy--my 1st post--- bought a Bad Boy ZT last fall, and trying to clean up a place we bought to live at out of town that had been pretty neglected. Anyway, our BB has hydros from Hydrogear on it and we got a stick in one of the plastic hydro cooling fans and knocked all of the little fan blades off of it. Called the dealer, and they sent me the fan w/ the pulley attached to it for a price of $37! Called Hydrogear and they said that is the only way they are sold. Does anyone know where else a guy could start looking for these plastic fans?
    Hydrogear's kit no. is 71333
    This is a great website.

2. jkason

jkason LawnSite Senior Member

A Dealer's "Scrap heap".
    Most of the hydro-gear trannys have that pulley/fan setup - ask a dealer if you can steal one.

3. mowermankevin

mowermankevin LawnSite Senior Member

First off welcome to Lawnsite, it's a great place, lot's to learn. I have a Hydro-Gear cooling fan off a BDP-10A-442, New# PG-3GCC-NZ12XXXX. There is a section on here to send private messages (PM's) or you can call me @817 412 4110. C'ya