• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Please no more support emails

bdemir

LawnSite Senior Member
If i close my browser and reopen it i will get an email from lawsite asking to visit their sponsonrs. Ok then i delete them and do it all over and there i get two more emails from lawnsite. Everytime i close and open my browser. It could be a hundered emails a day if i want.

I just have one question?

How many times do i have to visit these sites before i stop getting emailed to death. I have already visited these sites and will try to everyday if thats what i should do. Im not trying to be smart. I just think one email or maybe ten is good enough not forever.

landscaper3

LawnSite Bronze Member
Just though you should know, there is a email virus going around and everytime you check your mail it doubles then triples on and on you might want to do a check, our company was re-alerted to this from our internet provider. Also I belive there is a section on profile for you to recomend no mailing from site.