Lawn Care Forum banner

Please weigh in on my logo

3K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  CLS LLC 
#1 · (Edited)
Let me start by filling you in on the services I offer. I do lawn maintenance, of course, but the majority of my business is in commercial rough-cut maintenance like greenbelts and unimproved lots. I also do mostly trees in the winter.

With that in mind, please let me know what you think about these logos.

I have a 24' enclosed trailer that needs to get lettered, so I'm trying to keep the logos fairly simple.

Thanks!

See less See more
#7 ·
honestly I like all 3! they all look great but I think, in my opinion, the neatest one that would stand out over other company's logos is the first one because it is so unique and seems to tie both the tree service and lawn business in...with the tree branch figure in front of the W and the grass as the I

#12 ·
They're all pretty good...except for the last option you threw in - that looks like a dead fish in the background. But I think the first one stands out and is the most unique.

#13 ·
Let me start by filling you in on the services I offer. I do lawn maintenance, of course, but the majority of my business is in commercial rough-cut maintenance like greenbelts and unimproved lots. I also do mostly trees in the winter.

With that in mind, please let me know what you think about these logos.

I have a 24' enclosed trailer that needs to get lettered, so I'm trying to keep the logos fairly simple.

Thank

VERY PROFESSIONAL, DID THE LOGO COMPANY DEVELOP THAT? It looks great, you hired a wonderful company. One of the better ones I have seen on this web site.

#15 ·
I like the first one. I think id like it even more if you fixed the W and made it like the rest of the letters

#21 ·
Thanks for all the feedback. I did some tweaking to the first logo and somehow ended up with this. I think I'm diggin it but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger

I think the last one looks much better. If I were you, I'd do something with that I. Maybe make it the same color as the other text, maybe make it shorter, I'm not quite sure but it seems slightly "out of place". Also, that "Land Maintenance" seems kind of just stuck on the bottom of the logo, it doesn't fit the "theme". Maybe you could make it a grey background with black text or vise versa. Or maybe you could even take the oval out and leave the text black. Overall though, I think it looks quite good, and I'd keep playing around with colors, designs, etc. until you find something you think is just right.

#23 ·
Clean cut- Thanks for the honest feedback. Now that you mention it I agree with you on the "land maintenance" not fitting. Back to the drawing board. The i does look a little odd, but I want some kind of tie in to the lawn care industry. I think I'm going to look for a different image though.

Thanks epickle that logo looks sharp.

#26 ·
Clean cut- Thanks for the honest feedback. Now that you mention it I agree with you on the "land maintenance" not fitting. Back to the drawing board. The i does look a little odd, but I want some kind of tie in to the lawn care industry. I think I'm going to look for a different image though.

Thanks epickle that logo looks sharp.
Why don't you use Property Maintenance? That sounds better to me.
Not to sure about the color of the last one, gray......Just my 2 cents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.