plow is stuck - right position- HELP

Darren Lucke

LawnSite Member
Meyers w/old pump e-47?<br>getting fluid to right cylinder but not going left. Need help if anyone knows whats wrong. have checked all connections and all coils are receiving power. At a loss<p>----------<br>Darren Lucke<br>

OP
D

Darren Lucke

LawnSite Member
I DON'T HAVE A DIAGRAM, NOT FAMILIAR ENUF W/PUMP, WHERE, AND WHERE.<br>OR IM ME IF YOU HAVE AOL<br>DARRENLUCKE@AOL.COM<br>THANKS FOR HELP SO FAR<p>----------<br>Darren Lucke<br>

GeoffDiamond

LawnSite Bronze Member
I am not really familiar with the e-47, as i am with the e-60. Ok the pressure relief valve is right near the negative terminal. It has an acorn nut. I am not sure where the cross over relief valve is on the e-47. I got to turn in for the night, will be starting the crews at 4 am. Best of luck.<p>Geoff

plowking35

LawnSite Bronze Member
where are you, maybe someone will drive out and plow for you. I would if I was close enough. Plow and sander is on, and it is raining out. I need something to do.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

John DiMartino

LawnSite Silver Member
Darren,how'd you make out? I do not have any Meyers plows,so I cant help you,sorry.I dont know but maybe a testlight on the coils could tell you if it's in the wiring/control or the coil/valves.If you were'nt so far you'd have had lots of help from us guys getting rain.<p>----------<br>John D<br>